[aspectj-dev] Small typo in the AJDT FAQ

Hi, Matt

Thank you very much for your reply.  I found a small typo
in the AJDT FAQ when trying to setup the development
environment:  "Username = anonoymous" should be
"Username = anonymous".  Maybe it's my first very trivial
contribution. :)

Since I am familiar with plug-in development for Eclipse, I
think AJDT is a good start for me.  I will go through the
Bugzilla for an appropriate entry point.  If you have some
good ideas for me to continue, please let me know.

I will get back to you soon.

Thanks,
Linton

Back to the top