Re: [aspectj-dev] Small typo in the AJDT FAQ

Hi Linton,

I've fixed the typo, thanks for pointing that out. Look out for anything
else incorrect, missing, or badly explained in the docs - coming to it
fresh really helps here.

I'll email you some suggestions about bugs.

Regards,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx