[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-dev] Eclipse AspectJ usability issues
- From: Macneil Shonle <mshonle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When developing with AspectJ in Eclipse I encounter two problems that I
would consider usability issues with the Java editor:
* The code formatting feature (control+shift+F) messes up AspectJ code.
For example, the pattern "set*" would be tokenized and formatted
as "set *" instead, creating a syntactic error.
* The Source->Organize Imports feature fails because it cannot parse the
I'm sure there are other issues with the Java editor and AspectJ language
interactions, but these two seem to affect productivity the most.