Re: [aspectj-dev] Suggestions on isolating errors

> It's not very elegant, but I'd suggest that you run 'javap -c' on the
> class that the verifier is complaining about.  Every aspect that affects
> the given class will be referenced somewhere in the class file, usually
> through a static method.  If the verifier is only complaining about a
> single method you might find it is enough to discover those aspects that
> are present in the bytecode for that particular method.

Unfortunately the mangled bytecodes gave javap problems itself. But I
looked at the binary and from that made a list of 9 source files that were
related to the bug. I'm sure once the problem is root caused a 20 line
program could be made to reproduce it.

I've jarred the files up and filed a bug.

Thanks,
Macneil

Back to the top