[aspectj-dev] Suggestions on isolating errors

Hi All,

I've been trying to come up with a small test case to show the bytecode
verification error in ajc 1.1.1, but to no avail. Do you have any hints on
how I can isolate the cause? I have 147 source files and need to know
which ones would affect the compilation of a single class. (I've been
using the Aspect Visualizer in Eclipse, which has been helpful but not
definitive.)

The alternative is to send my project and file the bug anyway.

Thanks,
Macneil

Back to the top