[aspectj-dev] Run time weaving class loader

Hello,

I am trying to create a class loader to weave loaded classes according to already built aspects.

But I can not make it work right now.

The fact is that I defines pointcuts to act on some interface joinpoints. The aspect file is compiled at build time. Then I want to load and weave - at run time - the aspect to the classes that extends a class that implements the previous interface.

For now I only get a null LazyClassGen which means that my class byte codes are not modified.

Could you help me please.

Regards
Benjamin Mestrallet

Back to the top