[aperi-dev] Aperi Production Ready Task Force Meeting This Week

After about a month off to schedule the meeting with SNIA to go over our PRTF items, I've finally been able to meet with them and present our findings.  I've posted some notes on the meeting in the work page from the work group's wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aperi_SNIA_Production_Ready_Task_Force_Workgroup).

I would like to return to our regular work group schedule starting this week; so we'll have our next call this Friday, June 20 at 1pm (PST) to go over the feedback from SNIA and determine which action items we'd like to tackle next.

Thanks!
--

Martine Wedlake, Ph.D.
SMI-S/CIM Storage and Aperi Architect