[aperi-dev] help needed for the fresher to storage domain

Hello,

        Let me introduce myself first. I am Suman. I have expertise in Java and XML technologies.

        I came across the Aperi project. I read the project road map and I developed interest to contribute to the Aperi Project. But, I have no knowledge of Storage domain.

        Can any one help me in providing the materials on Storage Fundamentals, to get started with the project. Also, can some one provide the guide on how to get started in the project?

Thanks

Back to the top