Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi Dev Environment Setup error

Nissamudeen Rawther wrote:
> Hi Robert

Hi Nissam,

>     Thanks for the detailed information.
>     The Build happened successfully.
>     While doing the RunConfigureAperiIDE,
>     changed the following file paths in the ConfigureAperi.java

>     default.properties to ../../Aperi/template/configure/default.properties
>     searchReplace.config ../../Aperi/template/configure/searchReplace.config

I didn't have to do this,
seems like ConfigureAperi.java just
worked as-is, once I'd made
changes to the template files and
they were copied into the AperiDebug
area using the reset.sh script.

>     download.xml ../../Aperi/template/configure/download.xml
>
>     Started the database, dataserver, device server, report server and agent
> successfully.
>
>    While running the RunAperiRCPGUI got an error saying that ,
>    "variable references non existent resources, for the
> <aperi>/AperiDebug/gui/tmp
>    In my setup the tmp directory not got created on the AperiDebug/gui
> directory.
>
>    Please help me to resolve this issue.

I've not been able to get the Aperi RCP GUI to run from inside
of Eclipse, I use the legacy GUI inside Eclipse, or the standalone
RCP GUI.

Hth,
Robert

Back to the top