Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi Dev Environment Setup error

Hi Nissam,

I develop on SLES10 Linux, and have been doing this
(copied verbatim from my lab book notes) for Aperi 0.4

0/ Create a directory Aperi-Dev/BuildTools and Aperi-Dev/Code
1/ install Eclipse into BuildTools
2/ edit and source build_env.sh
3/ Check ECLIPSE_HOME is set correctly (to Aperi-Dev/BuildTools/eclipse)
4/ Set WORKSPACE to Aperi-Dev/Code
5/ Disable auto-build
6/ Import team project aperi.psf from org.eclipse.aperi.build not doc directory
7/ import jh.jar into Aperi-Dev/Code/javax.help
8/ Checkout org.mortbay.jaas (because missing in aperi.psf)
9/ Select all resources and update (F5)
10/ set Eclipse prefs ANT_HOME to 1.7 directory (Aperi-Dev/BuildTools/apache-ant-1.7.0)
11/ For org.eclipse.aperi.build, set Java build path to apache-ant-1.7.0 ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar
12/ Exit and save workspace
13/ Build all Java should now work
14/ build Linux needs lowercase HBAAPILIB in Aperi-Dev/Code/Aperi/device/SNIA/commonAPI/linux/Makefile
(I think I fixed this in CVS)
15/ Re-checkout AperiDebug
16/ Change all launchers -Xmx -Xms 128m
(Needed only if running on a laptop with less memory)
17/ AperiDebug reset.sh was changed (versus R0.3) to use different template?
My reset.sh copies files from ../Aperi/template/*
18/ Edit Code/Aperi/template/configure/defaullt.properties to add
  reportRepository
  download3rdParty
  dbUsername
  dbPassword
  dbPort
19/ Touch Aperi/template/configure/searchReplace.config

Hth,
Robert

"Nissamudeen Rawther" <rnissamudeen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>    I followed the Aperi Development Setup Environment WIKI page for setting
> up the environment.
>    While executing the RunConfigureAperiIDE, i am getting a
> FileNotFoundException saying,
>    java.io.FileNotFoundException: ..\configure\download.xml (The system
> cannot find the path specified)
>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>  at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at
> org.eclipse.aperi.download.DownloadConfig.loadConfig(DownloadConfig.java:78)
>
> I printed the current working directory("user.dir") it is
> C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\AperiDebug\db.
>
> I searched for download.xml  in the c:\Aperi-Dev and found that there are 3
> download.xml files available.
> 1) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\Aperi\template\configure
> 2) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\AperiDebug\install\scripts
> 3) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\org.eclipse.aperi.build\template\install\scripts
>
> there is significant difference between 1 and 2.
>
> best regards
> nissam

Back to the top