[aperi-dev] Aperi Dev Environment Setup error

Hi
   I followed the Aperi Development Setup Environment WIKI page for setting up the environment.
   While executing the RunConfigureAperiIDE, i am getting a FileNotFoundException saying,
   java.io.FileNotFoundException: ..\configure\download.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.aperi.download.DownloadConfig.loadConfig(DownloadConfig.java:78)

I printed the current working directory("user.dir") it is
C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\AperiDebug\db.

I searched for download.xml  in the c:\Aperi-Dev and found that there are 3 download.xml files available.
1) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\Aperi\template\configure
2) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\AperiDebug\install\scripts
3) C:\Aperi-Dev\Code\org.eclipse.aperi.build\template\install\scripts

there is significant difference between 1 and 2.

best regards
nissam

Back to the top