[aperi-dev] Authentication failed.

Hi
   I installed the Aperi storage manager by following the install instructions.
   While trying to login to the storage manager with the utility gui/gui.bat
   the screen got hanged. Tried to connect using the RCPGui client , the connecting
   to server message only coming.

    I installed the Aperi components on Windows XP.
    The user ID and password i used was my Windows userid (it has administrative privilege, belongs to Administer group).
    Please help me to solve the problem.
best regards
nissam

Back to the top