[aperi-dev] Invitation: Aperi Install Instructions Walk Through (Jul 26 08:00 AM PDT)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 7.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Pacific
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501105T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500312T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Pacific":20070726T080000
DTEND;TZID="Pacific":20070726T090000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20070723T192941Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM"
 ;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION
 ;CN="Chris King/Chicago/IBM";RSVP=TRUE:mailto:chriskng@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION
 ;CN="Dhiwakar Mani/Almaden/IBM";RSVP=TRUE:mailto:dmani@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION
 ;CN="Todd Singleton";RSVP=TRUE:mailto:toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=07BBF9B2DFF9E63A8f9e8a93df938@xxxxxxxxxx>":I
  have been threatening for awhile to schedule a meeting to walk throug
 h the install instructions  and now I am making good an that threat.\n
 My apologies to US west coast folk for the early hour but I wanted to
 make it easer for those east of Hollywood to attend.\nThe plan is to w
 alk through the install guide and vet it for clarity and accuracy.\n\n
 -DaveW\n
SUMMARY:Aperi Install Instructions Walk Through
ORGANIZER;CN="Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM";SENT-BY="mailto
 :dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx":mailto:dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx
UID:96D418AD76EAB38188257321006A60AA-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:96D418AD76EAB38188257321006A60AA
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

I have been threatening for awhile to schedule a meeting to walk through the install instructions and now I am making good an that threat.
My apologies to US west coast folk for the early hour but I wanted to make it easer for those east of Hollywood to attend.
The plan is to walk through the install guide and vet it for clarity and accuracy.

-DaveW