Re: [aperi-dev] One more link is Not working when its out of IBM firewall

Step 1 for downloading org.mortbay.jaas 5.1.10 has been updated with additional information in the v0.3 install instructions here: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r3/install.php
_________________

Chris King
Information Development - Aperi
chriskng@xxxxxxxxxx
Aperi: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/index.php

Inactive hide details for Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM@IBMUSDave Wolfe/Portland/IBM@IBMUS

          Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/23/2007 01:08 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [aperi-dev] One more link is Not working when its out of IBM firewall

Yeah, that's annoying. I think its a browser configuration issue. Its a mystery to me, but it seems like Firefox can't be configured to download jars correctly whereas Internet Explorer offers to download them by default.
In Firefox go to the parent directory: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jetty/org.mortbay.jaas/5.1.10/ then right click on the desired file and select 'save link as...'

Dave Wolfe/Portland/
IBM (dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx) TL: 775-3376 Office: 503-578-3376 Personal: 503-329-3960

UI Technical Lead, Aperi Open Source Storage Management http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals." - Igor Stravinsky

Dhiwakar Mani/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/23/2007 09:56 AM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] One more link is Not working when its out of IBM firewall

Hi,

I tried to install Aperi according to the instruction.

But i found out one more link is not working when it is out of IBM Firewall.

When i tried to open the Link inside IBM, its downloading,
but when i tried to download the link from my home, i found out that link is not working. According to instruction it should download, but its opening in a new web browser as a junk data inside the browser.

Download org.mortbay.jaas 5.1.10.

1.
Go to http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jetty/org.mortbay.jaas/5.1.10/org.mortbay.jaas-5.1.10.jar.
2.
Save the download (org.mortbay.jaas-5.1.10.jar) to disk.
3.
Rename the jar from org.mortbay.jaas-5.1.10.jar to org.mortbay.jaas.jar.
4.
Copy org.mortbay.jaas.jar to [aperi_install_dir]\plugins\org.eclipse.aperi.reporting.jaas_1.0.0.

And i found out
org.mortbay.jaas 5.1.10 from google that the below link is working Inside IBM as well as from my home.
http://www.mavenrepository.com/artifact/jetty/org.mortbay.jaas/5.1.10

Thank You.

Dhiwakar Mani