[aperi-dev] Some issues about Aperi

Hi,

here are some questions/thoughts that I had when I was working with Aperi:

Is it possible to get a 'Good Build' ( ->
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Build_and_Release_Process )?
It would be nice for me to test the plugins not on Aperi 0.3.1, but on a
newer version of Aperi.
It would be great to have a download possibility on the homepage at
http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads.php where is already an entry for
this.

Is it possible to get the installer not create an Aperi database, but
use an existing TPC Database?

Where can I find documentation for extensions and extension points of
Aperi (especially for the 0.3 versions)?

On the main page ( http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/ ), there is in the
section 'What's New' the point 'R2 Aperi Framework Available for
Download' but not a point with the version number 0.3.1 (there is just
the link to the downloads with the title 'Initial Code Contribution
Approved & Downloadable'). Perhaps it would be good, to add the version
number to the 'download' link.

Best regards,
Benjamin Marstaller

Back to the top