[aperi-dev] Aperi release 0.3 available for download!

It took a couple of days, but we finally sorted out the third party code - the binaries we include, the automatic downloads in cgfgaperi, and the items that needed to be documented in the install instructions.  The new build was posted to Eclipse and installed and tested on both Windows and Linux.  So, I'm happy to announce that release 0.3 of Aperi is now available for download at:         http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads.php

Install instructions are available from the same page, or at http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r3/install.php

Please download it and let us know what you think!

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM     408-284-4795     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top