[amp-dev] BIRT reports External library Integration

Hi

I'm glad to say I've completed my proof of concept modeling exercise,
and have been asked to produce some BIRT reports to support the
communication of the results, I note that you have a requirement for
report development, has this been documented anywhere? or are there
any ideas floating around that may make my efforts generally useful.
As an associated task I've also been asked to investigate the
possibility of integrating external libraries into AMP i.e. WEKA
again, are there any thoughts documentation about the possibility /
desirability of this.

Regards

Tony Kennedy

Back to the top