Re: [amp-dev] Coupling Topcased to AMP

Yes I'm using the metaabm  editor. I think the problem lies with the
complexity of the tasks at hand, so perhaps a short description would
help the project, My section of the project is the validation of
models created in the microfinance, aid and medical fields and the
comparison of data from there simulations; to this end I'm using
OpenMRS, Mifos, AMP, coupling agent based modeling with data mining to
validate and compare results; the data mining component provided by
Knime. Although all Eclipse products due to time constraints they have
been cobbled together rather than developed, my question about M2M was
rather loose I was really enquiring did any such interface exist if
not I was going to produce one probably based on topcase because of
work already done, and its documentation and validation features,
important in my section of the project. When complete the work intends
to provide a model of aid finance and health avoiding the
shortcoming's of some previous models. I realize a lot of good work
has been done in this field, unfortunately the peters rule seems to
have applied as people have tried to leverage the models. Certainly
the comment made in one of the screencasts concerning introverted
modelers producing models that neither they or anyone else can explain
or understand is accurate. Hope this gives some incite why such an
interface would be useful, if any one is interested in more detail I
can provide, but at the moment I am one tired modeller