Re: [amalgam-dev] Amalgam discovery

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your feedback.

The plan is to make this UI visible through the welcome page, just like
you suggested :)

If you want QVTd to be part of the discovery ui, I can fire a bug and
you'll be able to provide me the required information from it.

As for the examples I think it deserves a whole discussion but we could
figure a way for people to discover examples not necessarily including
them in their installation : having the same kind of UI which will
install the required dependencies *and* checkout the code from
CVS/SVN/Git. This could probably be part of the Helios +1 release but
I'd like to get the modeling PMC feedback about this.

Cédric