[alf-dev] Event Forwarding

I have been reading through the ALF  ArchitectureDraft-v00-07 and had a
couple of questions.   I noticed a couple places in the doc talk about ALF
Event Manager acting as an event broker by forwarding ALF Events to other
listeners.  I thought I might see something in the Event Manager Service
WSDL referring to something like "RegisterALFEventListenerURI" but I didn't.
I would like to receive ALF events but I don't want to start a Service Flow.
Is there someplace I could find out more information about event forwarding?

Are anticipating having event forwarding available in your POC?

Thanks
Glenn Everitt
Compuware
glenn.everitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx