[alf-dev] Project Context

More questions...

I am looking at ALF as providing tool choreography for my projects.  Eclipse
has the notion of a project as a container.  Many of the tools I want to use
I want to use within the context of my eclipse project.  The BasicEvent
doesn't have any indication of a project.  So would the ALF vertical
vocabulary for Project Management cover the concept of an eclipse project?
(I noticed a list of Vertical Vocabularies on Kevin Parker's blog )

I also have been looking for the definition of a "Project Vocabulary" and
here is a link to a nice compact definition in RDF/OWL for semantic web
purposes.  I don't think you are interested in the RDF/OWL definition but it
does itemize a useful set of "vocabulary terms".
http://labs.semanticweb.org/main-vocab_browser?vocab=pm&vocab_id=6

Thanks
Glenn Everitt
Compuware