Re: [albireo-dev] size and border

Bruno Haible wrote:
I checked all uses of 'this' in SwingControl.java, and the only remaining
issues appear to be:
  - the listeners added in initKeystrokeManagement().

This fixes it.

It turns out that this also fixes the problem you found here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/albireo-dev/msg00205.html

I was closing in on this issue in my debugging when I saw your post.

The decision about whether to include a Composite in the tab traversal is partially based on whether there are keystroke handlers installed on it - at least on Windows. Because we had handlers on it (before your fix), the SWT.BORDER SwingControl was incorrectly included in the SWT tab order. Then, once we traverse into it, we cannot traverse out.

Back to the top