Re: [albireo-dev] size and border

Hi Gordon,

> It turns out that this also fixes the problem you found here:
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/albireo-dev/msg00205.html

I'm very surprised it does! Of course I knew that keystroke management
should be completed first before tackling focus management. But since the
handler that we install currently only reacts on Shift-F10-Up, I didn't
imagine this.

> The decision about whether to include a Composite in the tab traversal
> is partially based on whether there are keystroke handlers installed on
> it - at least on Windows.

Oh, what a weird design!!

I confirm that it fixes the focus problem. Lucky!

Bruno

Back to the top