[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ajdt-dev] Test failures
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:41:40 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mLq+JnZiEX7eEnXRXs07yuy4ED9GpXXLzlg6+rPyAHg=; b=mW5vqvofLEbWi0gqVK+QeePnM+oIUybmlXQ1bpow8lceABa2wK3XkUxoNwTKvXX8Ib YHrITlvYzLeOKqAzYFeK+E0PJ2XiCZ2Ga/0Seeu4f4g6w0SiQNpFwyx68f/4Nr0ow/XX zwRouggbGW7AxWo/evlHWLEFLPNjHaZmO8JuM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=nrHMYZ6t+Zs+yRSyAeT8h+Lo2VImN1XGm+HLDg+Xm1K9/LSyBztll8bURvp8de7l/+ kKD83ygL9FQRDbPfiBv5mLugU+1hqKes7GicZUO7KLvD0VSa2uNTK7598rk6DLuiU+0m M4T9ilVzvAjUFP2wiG+TNFSu2QJydhOUKBCg0=
On 7 December 2010 12:35, F.A. Bourbonnais <fab.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just to be sure, does the RunTheseBeforeYouCommit also run the test
> harness for the compiler ? So do I have to run anything with Ant or
> everything is run from the RunTheseBeforeYouCommit withUnit ?
It runs everything, no need to run Ant for anything else.
>> I looked at your failures - some of those are new-ish tests so may not
>> have passed on linux yet (I'll see what the build says later today
>> when it completes). The old tests (like TjpAround/etc) could be
>> related to the JVM level in use - looks like some argument names are
>> being forgotten (and therefore generated). I'll wait to say more
>> until I have a linux build through.
> Ok thanks.
I found that a few of the failures were 'linux only' and due to tests
incorrectly depending on orders of collection elements that were not
consistent across mac/windows/linux. Fixes for those have now been
committed. All tests now run clean for me on Ubuntu.
Try synchronizing with the latest and pulling out those changes.
There were still a couple of test failures you showed that I didn't
have an issue with, but let us see how another test run goes for you.