Re: [ajdt-dev] Test failures

>>    JUnit result is attached in AJ JUnit Tests 20101204-233248.xml.
>
> How are you running them?  The entry point I use in eclipse is
> RunTheseBeforeYouCommit JUnit test - I presume that is how you are

Yes.

Just to be sure, does the RunTheseBeforeYouCommit also run the test
harness for the compiler ? So do I have to run anything with Ant or
everything is run from the RunTheseBeforeYouCommit withUnit ?

> through ok since it more represents your configuration. However, that
> is not on openjdk I don't believe.

I think that OpenJDK is almost the same thing as HotSpot (but it needs
to be confirmed).

java version "1.6.0_20"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.9.2) (6b20-1.9.2-0ubuntu1)

> Are you ok just running them in eclipse?

Yes for the JUnit. But I tried to run the test harness for the
compiler from the CI using ant.

> I looked at your failures - some of those are new-ish tests so may not
> have passed on linux yet (I'll see what the build says later today
> when it completes).  The old tests (like TjpAround/etc) could be
> related to the JVM level in use - looks like some argument names are
> being forgotten (and therefore generated).  I'll wait to say more
> until I have a linux build through.

Ok thanks.