[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ajdt-dev] Test failures
- From: "F.A. Bourbonnais" <fab.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:23:39 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ed15RBnsz0PVTvN5Y7ESoT9OAMKbBQzO7XhEI+V6IgY=; b=bDS+WHOsR3oa1wnDU7HcEXIvcbebSfGpfi234gWN2SMDQASxXcCluZjUz2gUQkp5no UXBrSG/WI8anVTopa4q4OiV9SCZdBryjmzBnAeBQ+loGGxrWSet2zzgpfd08DxWYfx3J CIsDk4VviBMuhko0FDAIwXb9AjX0RufIfGIfw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=Ku6T6m4HX9oM75JvR0qrR+v+G5Zht8uK/rxwGpE+UBtR9y1mbZOTqMroHiRGJlBEpB jI9JVnuZC823l/NC2qvlfr+qZS3ezleon0w+NCU/bBCj16sPJmNUspfZeb337K+NCHJv rH4oC/+1kTtMr8NttGlDzfIuOGHz4JP0wC+7M=
> I can't talk much about the AJ tests, since we typically don't run
> them for AJDT. However, you should be running the "AllCoreTests" test
I will try it tomorrow since I'm out of my office today and on my
laptop's battery :)
> Are you running your tests on mac, windows, or linux? There could be
> some newline related issues. These tests are typically run on MacOs
> and Linux (and rarely on Windows). It is entirely possible that this
> test fails on windows due to line separator issues.
I'm on GNU/Linux 64-bit.
> ps- if you are brave enough to run the AJDT UI tests, then you should
> be running the AllUITests suite. Please let me know what the results
Ok I will do that.
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:13 PM, F.A. Bourbonnais <fab.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I downloaded the head from the CVS of AJDT and AspectJ. But I have
>> several failures while running tests and some build problems:
>> 1. I have 11 failures in ajdt.core.tests
>> In short (some are run twice in two suites I think...)
>> - TestRenamePointcut1
>> - AbstractITDSearchTest
>> - 6 in builder.RefreshTests
>> JUnit result is attached in AJDT Core Tests 20101204-175650.xml
>> 2. I tried to execute the test harness for AspectJ but the ant target
>> "build-harness-jar" doesn't produce the jar "testing-drivers-all.jar".
>> I do have "testing-drivers.jar" (not -all) and a
>> "testing-drivers-test-all.jar". The last one seems to do the job but I
>> have an error about a missing dependency (apache-commons) which may be
>> voluntarily not added to the jar? Is it the right jar ?
>> 3. So, I tried to run those tests directly into Eclipse by using the
>> class "org.aspectj.testing.drivers.Harness". Some test runs and after
>> a short time it fails with some errors:
>> ? Util.write() suid=Test: static final long serialVersionUID =
>> ? Util.fail() ex=java.io.InvalidClassException: Test; local class
>> incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 179572068006061281,
>> local class serialVersionUID = -5805535058418760185
>> ... many times
>> Complete console output is attached in test-harness-aj_2010-12-06.txt
>> 4. Finally, when I launched JUnit tests for AspectJ, it ends with 6 failures:
>> - org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.TjpWeaveTestCase (4 failures)
>> - JDK 1.5 -
>> (2 failures)
>> JUnit result is attached in AJ JUnit Tests 20101204-233248.xml.
>> I'm running those tests on an GNU/Linux Ubuntu 10.10 amd64 with
>> Eclipse 3.6 and Java OpenJDK 64-Bit 1.6.0_20.
>> ajdt-dev mailing list
> ajdt-dev mailing list