Re: [ajdt-dev] Test failures

I can't talk much about the AJ tests, since we typically don't run
them for AJDT.  However, you should be running the "AllCoreTests" test
case for the AJDT tests.  This single test suite contains all of the
relevant tests for AJDT core.

Looking in there, it seems like there is 1 failing test.
AspectRenameRefactoringTests.testRenamePointcut1.  All other failing
tests are not relevant.

Are you running your tests on mac, windows, or linux?  There could be
some newline related issues.  These tests are typically run on MacOs
and Linux (and rarely on Windows).  It is entirely possible that this
test fails on windows due to line separator issues.

ps- if you are brave enough to run the AJDT UI tests, then you should
be running the AllUITests suite.  Please let me know what the results
are.