Re: [ajdt-dev] An error message mentioning org.eclipse.equinox.service.weaving

No, there is no specific how-to anywhere.  One of the main problems is
that they become out of date so fast unless someone is very pro-active
about maintaining it.  We generally expect that people will come to
this mailing list for help.

I'd recommend that you start with a fresh install of Eclipse and try
to install AJDT again.