Re: [ajdt-dev] An error message mentioning org.eclipse.equinox.service.weaving

Also, the hook fragment must be in the same directory as the OSGi
bundle (org.eclipse.osgi).  So, if that bundle is in your
eclipse/plugins directory (as a binary plugin) so must
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook be a binary fragment in the
eclispe/plugins directory.

Alternatively, if you want the hook to be in your workspace, then you
must also import the osgi bundle into your workspace.