Re: [ajdt-dev] Following calls to proceed() in around advice?

Hi Raffi,

This is not currently a feature that we are exploring since it has
never been requested before.  However, it is something that I can
imagine being useful.

There is already some Eclipse infrastructure available for navigation
when there are multiple possible targets.  Pressing F3 over the
particular element will open a little tooltip window where the user
can select which target to go to.

If you would like to request this feature, please raise a bugzilla
request and we can discuss some more details.