[ajdt-dev] Following calls to proceed() in around advice?

Hello all,

I noticed that the "Open Declaration" (F3) feature in Eclipse does not work on proceed() calls in around advice. I understand that there may be multiple compile-time targets for such calls, so it may not be appropriate to have that action to take you to a single call (instead, perhaps some list can be shown). Is there any work going on for this? Does it sound like something useful?

Raffi Khatchadourian

Visiting Graduate Researcher
Programming Principles and Practices Group
Department of Graphics and Computer Science
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
University of Tokyo, Japan
khatchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PhD Candidate