Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT Aspect comment modification take 3 minutes to rebuild with multiple projects

Hi Sebastian,

It does seem strange that a white space change will cause a full build
and reweave of your project.  I'd like to know a little more about
your set up:

1. How big are your projects?  How many are involved?

2. are you using inpath?  We have not spent much time optimizing for
in path usage.  If this turns out to be an issue for you, then there
are ways you can by pass this.

3. do you have the groovy plugin installed?  We are currently working
out some issues between the two plugins.  I don't think it will, but
there *might* be an issue with incremental builds if both plugins are
installed.

4. Can you open the AJDT Event trace view, in the filter select all,
and then send an attachment of the results to the list (or send to me
personally, if there is proprietary information involved)?

A whitespace change of any file should trigger a build, but the build
should finish in an unnoticeable amount of time.