[ajdt-dev] AJDT Aspect comment modification take 3 minutes to rebuild with multiple projects

It seems optimization that have been made with multiple projects didn't
try to improve modification to Aspect because when I put a space in the
JavaDoc it takes at least 3 minutes for the automatic build to finish.

Maybe we should compare binary result of the compilation of the aspect
then not trigger anything to the other projects if nothing was really
modified, like this that will also handle space modification in the
code.

Back to the top