Re: [ajdt-dev] AJModel - Getting details about PointcutElement, AdviceElement and DeclareElements

Hi andrew!

If you can tell me exactly what you want to do, I might be able to
give you some advice on how to go about it.  And you are welcome to
submit a patch for any implementation that you come up with.

--a

The requestOriginalContentMode() realy did the trick in some cases. However, I'm still getting the information from the Java buffer using something like that (pointcut is from the type PointcutElement):

ajcu.requestOriginalContentMode();
String src = "">ajcu.discardOriginalContentMode();

I realy don't know why this didn't work. I could get this information getting the source of the compilation unit after request the original content mode and seeking the target pointcut in that string.

What I'm really trying to do is to get the pointcuts that are associated with certains advices and I'm also trying to get the pointcut declarations and declares. I will use that information to map aspectj elements of a project in a certain metamodel.

I would be glad to help with a patch after get this work done. :)

Thanks again!

--
André Fonseca
http://sites.google.com/site/andrefonsecacv/