[ajdt-dev] AJModel - Getting details about PointcutElement, AdviceElement and DeclareElements

Hi,

I am developing a plugin using the AJModel class to obtain elments like "advice" and "declare" with the associated named or anonymous pointcut. I'm able to get all the "AdviceElements", "DeclareElements" and "PointcutElements" of an aspect, however, I could not get details of these elements, obataining only the name of the selected Element.

Ex: pointcut state(): execution( public void Clazz.method());
      after(): state() { }

From the AdviceElement corresponding to "after(): state() { }" I can only get the infromation "after" and its parameteres, and from the "PointcutElements" corresponding to "pointcut state(): execution( public void Clazz.method())" I can only get the information "state" and its parameters.

I've read some mails to in this list discussing how I could get more information about the PointcutElement, and some said that I can cast it to ISourceReference to obtain it's details using the PointcutUtilities. However, I could not cast the PointcutElement  into ISourceReference.

Is there some APIs that I can use to get the detailed information about these elements?

Thanks for your time!
--
André Fonseca
http://sites.google.com/site/andrefonsecacv/