Re: [ajdt-dev] Clarification if you don't mind!

Doesn't do that for me - I just see the call advised.  Does your
application execute as expected when you run/test it?  AspectJ will
always do the right thing with respect to matching and weaving, there
are just sometimes issues reflecting that back into the UI.  (For
example, the other recent issue with multiple identical join points on
the same line).

In the first versions of AJDT it did not differentiate between
identical looking call join points anywhere within a method body, and
so all advice was shown in the UI as affecting the first occurrence of
that call join point in the method.  The compiler, however, always did
the right weaving and the program worked.

If you think you have a problem, please raise a bug and provide as
much information as you can:
- what level of AJDT are you on? what level of eclipse?
- is it wrong after a clean full build? is it wrong after an incremental build?
- what OS are you on? mac/linux/win?
- does the application do what you expect when you run/test it?

and maybe attach a screenshot so we can see the issue.

Andy.