Re: [ajdt-dev] Clarification if you don't mind!

On Fri  4.Jul'08 at  8:22:37 -0700, Andy Clement wrote:
Looks a  bit broken to me (I only see B, and it is a class), I think
you want to raise a bug for that.  I also installed the AspectJ example
'TJP Example' and it did not look right for the aspect there either.

Hm, well I have my example set up as A.java and B.aj, but the problem I
am getting is that the AJDT says that executions of A.x() are being
advised! How can that be when the pointcut expression says calls(*
A.x())??

Back to the top