Re: [ajdt-dev] Clarification if you don't mind!

Hello, I'm a student from Italy, i'm not exactly an ajdt expert but maybe I can help. This looks like the problem I made present to the list and mr. Eisenberg raised. Look here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ajdt-dev/msg01070.html

If this is the case, you should update your ajdt version, since the bug is now marked as solved. Hope I was of help.