[ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.4.2 for Eclipse 3.2.2

Is release 1.4.2 still the only release that will work on Eclipse 3.2.2?  And is it still planned to be release in conjunction of 1.5, in a couple of weeks?

No rush intended.  I am preparing to roll out the annual release of Eclipse used by our company in about two weeks.  This year's is based on Eclipse 3.2.2 and I was hoping to include the AJDT plugin, but it is not critical.  So I'd like to have a general idea of the timeline, so that I can decide whether I should wait for the 1.4.2 plugin or not.

Thanks,

Bruno

Back to the top