Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.4.2 for Eclipse 3.2.2

Hi Bruno,

Yes. The release of both 1.4.2 and 1.5 is planned for the end of next week.

Barring any calamities, the latest development build
(1.4.2.200705221209 for Eclipse 3.2.2) will simply be promoted to
release status. So I'd recommend trying out this build if you haven't
already, and raise any critical bugs asap!

Regards,

Matt.