From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Helen Hawkins
Sent: 13 September 2006 08:58
To: AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] Eclipse/AJDT strange behaviour

Hi Ian,

You tend to get the "Syntax error on token "aspect", interface expected"
message if you have an aspect in a .java file and you've opened this with
the java editor. However, you say you have a .aj file extension....something
similar has recently been mentioned in an aspectj-users post
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg06639.html). Could you
please open an AJDT bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ for this and include
the aspect which is causing the problem?

The second issue sounds like an incremental compilation bug. Please raise a
bug against AspectJ ( https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/) including the aspect
which is showing the problem.

Thanks, Helen

http://www.dresdnerkleinwort.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender.