[ajdt-dev] delcare precedence: missing error message in AJDT

Hi,

today I had a talk to my students and showed them the "declare
precedence" statement. I also wanted to show what the compiler says when
conflicting declare-precedence statements are used. Unfortunately the
AJDT shows me *no* error message (but there are missing class files
afterwards!).

Consider the following example:

    declare precedence : *, CopAspect, *;

This should give (and gave in the past if I remember correctly) an error
message. When I compile it via 'ant' I got the correct error message

     [iajc] error at declare precedence : *, CopAspect, *;

I use AJDT 1.3.1. Is this a known problem? Or should I create a bug report?

regards
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm