Re: [ajdt-dev] build.ajproperties editor

I am not sure how to read the part about "uses eclipse internal api".
Because I am talking about an Eclipse plugin, I am expecting to use
the Eclipse API, so what is the real bad part of it? I know this kind
of editor is used in some places (for example for displaying
build.properties), so I would expect to have quite a clean solution.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to create a custom solution,
and that is the main reason I am looking to reuse something.

thanks for any help,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.