Re: [ajdt-dev] build.ajproperties editor

Ohh... probably I have badly described the problem. You don't have to
tell TestNG which files have javadoc annotations. It is able to
autodiscover this (caching is not much of an option, because I will
have than to deal with model updates events - if Eclipse offers such
events.).

The real problem is the TestNG needs the source code for the tests, so
that it can extract these javadoc annotations (this is an independent
API - not based on Eclipse). And when your project is growing bigger
with many many sources, it is a pitty to force TestNG to parse
thousands of source files, instead of limitting it to a couple of
them. So, in fact this file will tell TestNG: don't use the whole
source directories defined in Eclipse and limit yourself to the ones I
have specified in the properties file.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions so far,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.