Fwd: [ajdt-dev] Deactivated plug-in bug

Hi Mik,

I could use some help resolving this issue. It's a show stopper since
it means one of the developers can't work on the project. Deinstalling
and reinstalling the AJDT and AJDE plugins isn't helping.

thanks!

[Attached message: [ajdt-dev] Deactivated plug-in bug]

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security
m: (415) 509-2895

--- Begin Message ---
We ran into a problem where the AJDT plugin (for AspectJ 1.06) throws
an exception and Eclipse shuts it down. I've attached the .log file
from the plugin with the details.

Two questions:
1) any idea what is causing this bug?
2) how can we reactivate the plug-in after it is deactivated?

Thanks!
Ron

--- End Message ---

Back to the top