[ajdt-dev] Re: Betatesting of AspectJ 1.1 - query

Hi,

We had set a rough schedule, and had hoped to release the new AJDT (based
on aspectJ 1.1)
a week or so ago but we are encountering some unexpected problems that mean
there
is nothing usable at the moment.  We hope to overcome these relatively soon
and have
something worth beta testing - we'll post to the mailing list/newsgroup at
that time and
include a binary download from our eclipse page.

thanks for offering to help us test it :)

Regards,
Andy Clement
AJDT Development.

Back to the top