[ajdt-dev] Betatesting of AspectJ 1.1 - query

I would like to participate in the betatesting of AspectJ 1.1 and
as I'm using Eclipse, I wondered if a beta version of AJDT will
be made available?

In the "DESCISIONS" of the last development meeting (2002-10-24),
it says that AJDT 0.6 will be released *after* the release of
AspectJ 1.1, but it does not mention any betatesting of AJDT.

Assuming that a schedule has been set for AspectJ/ADJT,
where might I find it?

Øyvind

Back to the top