[ajdt-dev] Re: Is the project alive or lack of visibility ?

Hi Vincent,

Some good points there.  We know we've been a little inactive of late,
mainly because we worked like crazy to get it delivered when we did -
and then since then the main developers (Adrian, Mik, Julie and myself)
have been taking it easy and recovering :)

The nightly builds is something we will look at further down the line
but at the moment with so few changes, we'll just upload complete
binaries as and when required.

We do have some private updates on our own machines and we will be
looking to do a proper new release in the next couple of weeks.  We
have some slightly longer term features (aspect visualization views)
that will take slightly longer to arrive.

If you have some issues with the plugin you want us to look at, feel
free to use this mailing list - although the codebase isn't that
active right now, I can assure you we are reading all the posts with
interest :)

Cheers,
Andy.

Back to the top