[aether-users] ECF-based Aether transport?

Hi all,

we sometimes face the issue where our users cannot, using the Apache
HttpComponents-based org.eclipse.aether.transport.http, access a Maven
repository when behind a proxy, but can nevertheless install software
using the ECF-based p2.

I was thus wondering whether anyone knows of an ECF-based Aether transport.

I realize that such a transport may have its own, ECF-based proxy
issues, but having a transport that works *iff* Eclipse's "Install New
Software" works is very appealing, because if the latter doesn't work,
you can be sure there will be bug reports.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH