[aether-users] Deploying to remote repositories using encrypted passwords in settings-security.xml

Hi,

I read a few (old) posts asking much the same about what provision Aether may have for handling "Maven encrypted passwords". Assuming the support in Aether - we useĀ 1.0.0.v20140518 - hasn't changed can anybody reading this give some guidance about how best to handle encrypted passwords in settings.xml to deploy programmatically to remote repositories?

We handle deployment to remote repositories configured in <distributionManagement> with plain text passwords in settings.xml; but have something missing to support encrypted passwords.

With kind regards,

Mike

Back to the top